Though, stress can be in its uncontrolled state, without any attempt to effectively take action to reduce, risks, a debilitating array of life experiences, few people, seem to pay, nearly, as much attention, to thisissue, like they ought to! There are many ways to manage stress, for example, one might use, as prescribed, or common sense, behavioral approaches however,
this article will try to follow with my book, natural Alternatives for Stress Relief and focus on the non-drugs associated, options and/ or, approaches. After, over four decades of involvement in numerous activities related to this idea such as being an executive of a company that sells natural products and giving over 1000 personal development/self – assistance, seminars or programs in this article, I will try to briefly how to look at, consider, and analyze using the mnemonic method, what this means and is, and why it matters.
1. Reasoning/ rationale; real; right:Ifor when, one moves in a relaxed, secure, and comfortable manner within his own self, he reduces stress, and other undesirable ones! Make sure to do what’s the right thing, not just what’s most convenient, or more convenient! Give yourself, objectively, and at a deeper level, a real, check – up, from neck-up, and examine your reasoning and reasoning, and the reasons behind the outcome! Even though, executing the task with an optimistic, can – do, attitude, is necessary and effective It is important to stay clear of, wearing rose – colored glasses!
2. Examine/ efforts/ focus:Thoroughly, examine, how your individual efforts and your focus coincide with giving you the best degree of peace-of mind and your personal preparation for the challenges of life! If you view an obstacle as a challenge, to conquer, typically, enjoy, far less – destructive, stresses, as opposed to those whose the focus and emphasis is perceiving, problems! How do you decide where to focus, and where do you focus your efforts?
3. Listen; learn; love/like:Listen to your inner voice and find out the best path for you, to follow! Determine, precisely, the things you truly are interested in or like, and what your true desires are and the reason for that!
4. Integrity ideas; ideals; ideas; interests:Will you live your, life, with the greatest degree of your own, unshakeable honesty? What are your personal values are in line with and support the ideas that give you personal insights, which assist you in attending – to the core of your passions?
5. Excellence; endurance Expectations:Are you willing to insist on the highest level of excellence in your work instead of simply settling for just enough? Are you able to do the things that many miss due to lack of persistence and self – belief? Are you expectations, reasonable and useful, toward providing you with a better approach to address, and handle the potential for unwanted stress and tensions?
6. Face facts; future freedom; furnish; fruition:Be honest, with yourself, so you canbe objectively and proactively confront the facts and concentrate on your best possibility of a future! If you are seeking the freedom to be free from being ruled by your fears, then begin to provide your best direction, moving forward, and bring it to the next level!
If you seek, meaningful personal, emotional, stress RELIEF,you must realize, it’s your responsibility! Will you play your part to achieve this?
Richard has run businesses and has served as COO, Director of Development as well as a consultant. He has run events, consulted to thousands of people and delivered personal development workshops for four decades. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles.